Incredible Penthouse at One Sherway!
Suite PH203-225 Sherway Gardens Road is a fabulous 2-bedroom plus Den, 2-bathroom Penthouse at the high in demand One Sherway Condominiums. This penthouse suite contains so many outstanding features over your typical suite such as 9 foot smooth ceilings and hardwood floors throughout the entire living area. The Den separating wall has been removed, creating a great eat-in area that can sit 6-8 guests. Your large living room features a walk-out to a large terrace. Preparing meals is a treat in your open kitchen with granite countertops, upgraded cabinets, mirrored backsplash, breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy your spacious Master Bedroom complete with gorgeous walk-in closet with custom organizer, 4-Piece ensuite bathroom, and a second walk-out! The second bedroom is also spacious and is mere steps from the second bathroom. One of the best features is your massive terrace that has outstanding sunset views and clear unobstructed blue sky views. Look no further, you’ve found your dream penthouse!
Experience resort style amenities such as the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, gym, billiards room, party room, theatre room, 24 hour concierge, and much more.
Living Room – 18′ 6″ x 10′
Dining Room – 18′ 6″ x 10′
Kitchen – 10′ 7″ x 8′ 6″
Master Bedroom – 14′ x 9′ 6″
2nd Bedroom – 11′ 8″ x 9′
Den – 8′ 1″ x 7′ 8″
• 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom, with Den and corner terrace. Includes parking spot and extra large storage locker.
• Living and Dining area with open concept layout and walkout to large tiled Terrace.
• Kitchen with upgraded cabinets, tile floors, granite counter tops, undermount sink, and breakfast bar.
• Master Bedroom with walk-in California closet organizer, 4-Piece Master Ensuite, and second walk-out.
• Includes Stainless Steel appliances, Washer/Dryer, all high quality light fixtures, window coverings, and Patio Furniture
• Close to shops, entertainment options, TTC, GO, and Hwy 427-Gardiner-QEW hub.
• One of the nicest 2-Bedroom Penthouses ever listed at One Sherway! It’s a must-see!