King Street West Living at its finest!
Suite 139-1005 King Street West is an incredible and rare ground floor loft at DNA Condos in King West Village. This 1-bedroom 2-bathroom 2-storey loft has some incredible features including an open concept main floor complete with 9-ft ceilings (20-ft ceilings on west side), laminate floors throughout, and a modern kitchen with granite counters, undermount sink, and stainless steel appliances. Follow the metal and glass railing upstairs to your personal and private Master Bedroom retreat complete with exposed concrete ceilings, laminate floors, walk-in closet, ensuite laundry, and 4-Piece bathroom with glass enclosed bath and shower. All of this illuminated through 19-ft west-facing windows letting in a lot of natural light. One of the best features is a walk-out to a private patio and garden, perfect for barbecues. It also has Walkscore of 93, Transitscore of 100, and so many amenities close by. Complete with parking spot and locker! Unit 139 has it all!
Experience great amenities such as the gym, rooftop deck, party room, meeting room, 24 hour concierge, and more.
Living Room – 19′ 9″ x 10′ 4″
Dining Room – 19′ 9″ x 10′ 4″
Kitchen – 10′ 4″ x 9′ 9″
Master Bedroom – 13′ 4″ x 10′ 4″
Foyer – 4′ 6″ x 4′ 3″
• 1-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom 2-Storey Ground Floor Loft. Includes Parking Spot and Locker.
• Spacious Living/Dining Room with laminate floors and walkout to patio and garden.
• Open-concept Kitchen with granite countertops, undermount sink, and stainless steel appliances.
• Master Bedroom with exposed concrete ceiling, laminate floors, walk-in closet, and 4-Piece Ensuite.
• Private Terrace (barbecues allowed) and garden with bench.
• Includes all appliances, washer/dryer combo unit, all window coverings and light fixtures.
• Close to groceries, shops, restaurants, entertainment options, TTC, and more.
• This is one of the nicest 1-bedroom suites to come along at DNA Condos!