Suite 412 at 111 Bathurst Street is a large 708 square foot 1-bedroom plus den corner loft in OneEleven condominium at Bathurst and King Street. Once you step inside it will be hard not to fall in love with this amazing space with 9-foot concrete ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, and exquisite finishes at every turn. The living and dining room is an entertainers dream with bright airy windows and double sliding door walkout to a large corner terrace. Prepare meals in the open concept kitchen with stone counters, upgraded backsplash, and stainless steel appliances including a gas range. Enjoy a great master bedroom with no shortage of closet space and floor to ceiling windows. With great views and space for table and chairs the terrace is an excellent spot to take in the sights and sounds of downtown. Speaking of which you can’t beat this location with a WalkScore of 98, TransitScore of 100, and BikeScore of 99, you are mere steps to TTC, groceries, restaurants, entertainment, and much much more.
Amenities include Bbqs Allowed, Concierge, Guest Suites, Media Room, Party/Meeting Room, Rooftop Deck/Garden, and more.
• 1-Bedroom, 1-Den, 1-Bathroom 708 square foot Corner Loft with Terrace.
• Living and Dining Rooms with hardwood floors and walkout.
• Kitchen with Stone Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Stove, Backsplash.
• Master Bedroom with large closet and hardwood floors.
• Den is open-concept with hardwood floors.
• Includes all appliances, ensuite Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures and window coverings.
• WalkScore of 98, TransitScore of 100, and BikeScore of 99. Steps to TTC, groceries, restaurants, entertainment, and much much more.