It doesn’t get better than this!
Suite 1604-235 Sherway Gardens Road is a fabulous and rarely offered 2-bedroom plus Den, 2-bathroom corner unit at the high in demand One Sherway Condominiums. At 966 sqft, one of the largest regular floorplans in the towers, you have lots of room to work with and you can choose the layout that suits your lifestyle. The Master bedroom is its own private oasis with space for your king-size bed and all of your bedroom furniture, a walk-in closet, and master 4-Piece Ensuite. This corner unit also has a large eat-in kitchen with large pantry for those who love to cook. Put a table in the bright and airy breakfast area and use the rest of the space for entertaining. The multi-purpose den can be used as a work-from-home office, dining room, or nursery. Walk-out to your balcony and experience unobstructed 270 degree unobstructed lake and sunset views. With almost 1,000 square feet of living space this unit is a true gem!
Experience resort style amenities such as the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness centre, billiards room, party room, theatre room, 24 hour concierge, and much more.
Living Room – 19’1″ x 16’11”
Dining Room – 19’1″ x 16’11”
Kitchen – 14′ x 8’3″
Master Bedroom – 12’7″ x 10′
Second Bedroom – 10’6″ x 9′
Den – 9’3″ x 7’5″
• 2-Bedroom + Den, 2-Bathroom, with open corner balcony. Includes a parking spot and locker.
• Eat-in Kitchen with added pantry and breakfast area.
• Large Master Bedroom with walk-in and 4-piece ensuite with glass-enclosed tub and shower.
• 2nd Bedroom with double mirrored closet and gorgeous Western sunset views.
• Living and Dining area with dark hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows for unobstructed views. Den could be used as office, dining area, and more! No wasted space in this condo plan!
• Includes Stainless Steel appliances, Ensuite Washer/Dryer, all light fixtures and window coverings.
• Close to shops, entertainment options, TTC, GO, and Hwy 427-Gardiner-QEW hub.
• The 2-Bedroom + Den floorplan is extremely rare! So much space. It’s a must-see!